The DeLaMar Theater was founded in 1947 and named after Dutch actress and comedian Fien de la Mar. It was later renamed the Nieuwe de la Mar Theater and was reopend by the Queen in november 2010. The VandenEnde Foundation, the cultural fund of Janine and Joop van den Ende, took the initiative to rebuild the legendary theatre. We were asked to design the names of the two big auditora, Wim Sonnenveld Zaal and the Mary Dresselhuys Zaal, marking its' entrance. The typeface was especially created for this occasion and executed in different depths of plaster directly on the wall.